处理英文 酒店英语:Complaint 处理投诉

  • 时间:
  • 浏览:9

除理英文 酒店英语:Complaint 除理投诉酒店英语:Complaint 除理投诉除理投诉  经典对话  C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客  C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you?  晚上好,这里是前台。有有哪些可不可以 为您效劳?  G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 60 3. I’ve just checked in an

除理投诉

  经典对话

  C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客

  C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you?

  晚上好,这里是前台。有有哪些可不可以 为您效劳?

  G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 60 3. I’ve just checked in and I’m not happy with my room.

  我是 60 3 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

  C:May I know what is wrong?

  请问有有哪些有哪些的问题图片吗?

  G:The room is smelly and there is someone’s hair on my bed! I didn’t expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel.

  房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到大伙儿 酒店会发生没法 的事情。

  C:I’m sorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

  很抱歉有两种 事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派有一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,怎么让为您重新整床。

  大伙儿 为给您带来不便道歉。

  G:That’s fine. Thank you.

  好吧,谢谢。

  C:You’re welcome, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for

  you, please don’t hesitate to call me .

  不客气,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有有哪些我要效劳的,请尽管给我电话。

  常用句型百宝箱

  1. 顾客投诉有哪些的问题图片

  1) There is no hot water/water boiler.

  没法热水/煮水器。

  2) The room is in a smell/too noisy.

  房间一团糟/太吵了。

  3) The window curtain is full of dust.

  窗帘积满了灰尘。

  4) The pillow cases are stained.

  枕头套上有污渍。

  5) The bathtub/water closet is dirty.

  浴缸/抽水马桶是脏的。

  6) The water closet is clogged ant when I flushed it , it overflowed.

  抽水马桶堵住了。我一冲水,水就经常出现来。

  7) There are no towels/toiletry items/toilet paper in the bathroom.

  厨房橱柜没法浴巾/洗浴用品/厕纸。

  8) My necklace /watch/wallet is missing.

  我的项链/手表/钱包不见了。

  9) Get me your manager!

  把大伙儿 经理叫来。

  2. 表示歉意和关注

  1) I’m terribly sorry to hear that.

  听到没法 的事情,我真的非常遗憾!

  2) I’ll attend to /take care of this right away.

  我马上来除理这件事前。

  3) I’ll look into this matter at once.

  我马上去查清这件事情。

  4) I’ll send a chambermaid immediately.

  我马上派有一个房间服务员过去。

  5) We might overlooked some points.

  大伙儿 可能忽略怎么让 细小的地方。

  6) We do apologize for the inconvenience.

  大伙儿 为给您带来不便深表歉意。

  7) There could have been some mistake. I do apologize.

  可能是出了有哪些差错,实在对不起。

  3. 解释导致

  1) The previous guest checked out late and you demand immediate access to your room. So the

  chambermaid didn’t have time to make up the room.

  上一位客人很迟才退房,而您要求马上入住,很多 服务员没时间来埋点。

  2) You put the “DND” sign on the knob, so the chambermaid didn’t make up the room.

  您把“请勿打扰”的牌子装进把手上了,很多 服务员没来埋点房间。

  4. 提供除理方案

  1) Our manager is not in town. Shall I get our assistant manager for you?

  大伙儿 的经理什么都没法本地。我帮您叫助理经理来好吗?

  2) If you get your luggage ready , we would move you to another room.

  可能您把行李埋点好,大伙儿 安排您到别的房间去。

  3) I will send a porter to help you with the luggage.

  我派个行李员来帮您搬行李。

  4) To express our regret for all the trouble, we offer you a 10% discount/complimentary flowers.

  大伙儿 给您带来没法多麻烦,为了表示歉意,特为您提供 9 折/免费篮。

  5) Please allow me to send a chambermaid to your room to help you look for it again.

  请允许我派一位服务员来帮您再仔细找找。

  6) Shall I call the police for you?

  我帮您报警好吗?

  7) I will speak to our manager about it.

  我会向大伙儿 经理报告这件事。

  8) This is really the least we can do for you.

  大伙儿 能为您做的实在太有限了。

  (实习编辑:于晓伟)

相关热词: