长颈鹿的英文 常见动物英文介绍：世界真奇妙之长颈鹿(双语）常见动物英文介绍：世界真奇妙之长颈鹿(双语） Unlike most of the other grass-eaters in the Sahara, the giraffe doesn't migrate (leave its homeland) during dry seasons because it gets enough water from the leaves it eats. Gi
Unlike most of the other grass-eaters in the Sahara, the giraffe doesn't migrate (leave its homeland) during dry seasons because it gets enough water from the leaves it eats. Giraffes rarely bend down to drink water or eat grass -- a baby giraffe even can stand just 20 minutes after it's born!
· I live on the continent of Africa -- in and around the Sahara Desert.
· I live in dry areas like deserts but always need to be around trees.
· I don't have a real house and actually sleep standing up.
· I have a small head, long legs and an even longer neck that's very strong. I also have hoofs on the bottoms of my feet.
· I'm orange or light brown with dark brown circles or spots. As I get older, I start to turn darker brown.
· I'm one of the tallest mammals in the world! I can be up to 17 feet (about 5.5 meters) tall. Most of my height comes from my long neck.
· I can weigh as much as 1,10000 pounds (around 10000 kilograms)!
· I only eat vegetables (scientists call me a herbivore) -- almost always leaves from the tops of trees.
· Even though I'm huge, I actually can run quite fast, up to 35 miles per hour (about 56 kilometers per hour). I also might kick with my big, heavy hoofs.
· I often live in dry areas where there is little water. And because I'm so tall, I have to get water from the leaves I eat instead of from the ground. So I can go for months without actually drinking.
· 我是橘红色或浅棕色的，上有深棕色的圆环和斑点。但会 长大了，颜色结束了了变成深棕色。
· 我是世界上最高的哺乳动物之一！我但会 长到17英尺(离米 5.5米)高。我大偏离 的身高主要来自于我的长脖子。
· 但会 你 达到1,10000磅(约10000千克)重。
· 虽然我个子大，可实际我跑得相当快，能达到每小时35英里(离米 每小时56千米)。我都可不可不可以用我那又大又沉的蹄子来踢。
· 我一个劲住在少水的干燥地区。但会 我太高，很多我不得不从我吃的叶子中获得水分，而有的是从地上，但会 ，我实际还时需前行数月而并不喝水。